Monday, December 1, 2008

Dia Yg Ku Syg..

hye,to all. firstly thanks to myself for launching this blog!yay! finally,i've gotten my own blog..yeeha! :) dunno wht am i going to say here,on my first posting.


but i think that i would like to write about my beloved new born sis,so called new born la sgt,hehe.. she really brings happiness in my life. To live with her,is the best moment in my life. I really love my adreanna. Kak Yong loves you damn much bby..
lg aku nk tlis psl aku yg aku skrg agk agressive,pntng org cr pasal skit..
mst cm nk b'dndm..urrr :( buruk rsenye perangai nie..tp xpe this is muh life..
rsenye ckup aku hdup dgn telunjuk org len,now aku yg manage khdpn sdri..
other people just can watch n guide but not to dcide..
kay?


huh,erm..rse nye tu je kot nk tlis utk first posting nie..
cz kalo t'lalu byk aku muak plak nk bce..

korg doa la aku rjn gler nk update blog nie,cz aku nie buat ikut ske je..trend i think,huh.



0 comments:

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .